NEW Safe Studio Standards
Our Safe Studio Standards provide new practices to assure that we have created a safe space for all to participate in and for our teachers to continue their instruction.
What We Do
- Reduced Capacity – to allow all students to practice safely
- Check in – Ipad will be disinfected before & after each use
- We will stringently sanitize all studio surfaces
- We will thoroughly disinfect all studio rooms between every class
- We will only use verbal assists in class
- Face masks will be worn by our teachers when necessary in our studio
- One Washroom will be available
- Mat markers in place for proper social distancing in class
- Expanded Training Room to allow for proper social distancing
- All Class Passes can be purchased online
- No Walk-Ins – Reserve your class in advance online
Before You Come
- Bring your own mat and props
- Do your part and sanitize your mat at home before and after each class
- Please wear a face covering / mask while entering and leaving studio
- You are allowed temporary removal of a mask or face covering while actively engaging in a fitness activity. This means you may only take off your face mask once you arrive on your designated mat space and socially distanced from other members. Face masks will be required for students until students are distanced on the yoga mat.
- Use the Mat Markers to place your mat in class and give your fellow yogis space
- Arrive 10 min before class time. The door will be locked before and at the start of each class. Please line up along side of building with your face coverings on.
- Follow Floor Markers and directional signage
- Wash your hands, utilize provided disinfecting wipes or hand sanitizer
- Changerooms/Showers are not available at this time
- Limit Your Belongings – only bring essentials such as your yoga mat and props
- No bags or personal belongings in the changerooms or in yoga or fitness rooms
Please Stay Home
- If you aren’t feeling well, have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend classes for your wellbeing and that of your teachers and fellow yogis.
- If you have travelled, in the past 14 days please stay home until you have self-quarantined and are without any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have been tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative.